T-Mobile Arena Partners with Levy Restaurants and Mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim to Deliver Unprecedented Large-Scale Craft Cocktail and Food Experience
T-Mobile Arena has partnered with culinary experts Levy Restaurants to deliver one of the most dynamic, customizable craft cocktail and food experiences in sports and entertainment to T-Mobile Arena, when it opens April 6. As the exclusive food and beverage provider, Levy Restaurants has drawn upon its restaurant roots and expertise in more than 200 venues to create a signature program designed to dazzle guests from around the globe with a new Vegas standard in premium experiences. Capitalizing on the desires of a wide range of fans and events– from UFC, boxing, hockey and basketball, to high-profile awards shows and concerts at the heart of the experience – Levy tapped renowned mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim to create an innovative beverage program, offering event-goers the personalization of a boutique bar with the capability to execute it on an arena-wide scale. In addition to the traditional concessions fans are familiar with, select premium menus with a Vegas twist will allow guests to pair a variety of delectable food items with their beverage of choice.
Working with the Levy team and pulling from his artful approach to mixology, Abou-Ganim and his hand-picked “Bar Chefs” will create stunning beverage experiences, including:
- Artisanal Ice – Sports and entertainment venues have never experienced an ice program like this. Carved on-site, every cocktail throughout the arena will have its own customized ice cube – diamonds, spheres, and more – perfectly modified to complement the drink.Tony Abou-Ganim
- Signature Cocktails – Abou-Ganim has created ways to execute an elevated cocktail program while keeping up with the pace of a major arena. His original Atomic Fizz, Rum Punch and Scratch Margarita will be available at every concession stand and bar on the main concourse.
- Punch Service – Redefining the bottle service experience, suites will have access to punch cocktails from a crystal bowl and barware delivered with Las Vegas flair.
- Event Level Suites – Bespoke cocktail service, designed to fit each guest’s preference including individualized barrel-aged whiskey, will highlight arena’s most opulent suites.
- Vegas-Themed Premium Clubs – Abou-Ganim will celebrate Las Vegas’ notorious beverages – such as yard-long frozen cocktails – with his own unique spins that will impress even the most discerning cocktail critics.
- Whiskey Lounge and Scotch Bar – Featuring spirits from around the world, guests will find rare and popular spirits at this location.
- Goose Island Bar – Glamour and showmanship will be on full display here at this bar sporting “Ice Breakers” stations, with ice chefs carving all night long.
- Ferraro’s Pizza Forte – Guests will enjoy homemade personal New York style pizza topped with fresh ingredients and Hofmann sausages and hotdogs.
- Customized Concessions – Menus will change to anticipate fan tastes from craft cocktails to hand-carved pork Hoisin Bahn Mi, a made-to-order Ahi Tuna Poke Bar and Club lounges that feature craft beer, duck fat frites and artisanal charcuterie.
- Shareable Fare – Event level suites will feature small plates with hand-crafted cheeses and pastas, and chef carved sandwiches and frites samplers reflecting regional American flavors.
- Event Level Suites – Personal cocktail service will be matched with menus fully customized to the preferences of suite owners. Each menu will reflect the diversity of Las Vegas’ culinary landscape, including items ranging from caviar to fried chicken and filet mignon to Tiki ribs. Menus also will focus on heritage meats, sustainable seafood and organic vegetables.