Content Contributors General Guidelines
Topics we are interested in:
- Community Events
- Small Business/Entrepreneurs
- Human Interest
- Local Las Vegas Industry
Listed below are the general guidelines for those interested in contributing to Sin City Presents Magazine.
Prior to acceptance of content written acceptance of terms and conditions must be executed, these terms include but are not limited to:
– Article submissions need to contain at least two (2) high resolution images, 1 each landscape and portrait orientation is prefered.
– Contributing writers can submit up to 3 articles per quarter. Articles must be between 350-500 words.
– Credits will be included in your byline for each article published either in the magazine or on the Sin City Presents website. Writer/Contributors may NOT use materials published by Sin City Presents for the purposes of obtaining press/media credentials. You may request credentials to cover an event on behalf of Sin City Presents however credentials must be obtained by us.
– All Article submissions must be unpublished original content created solely by the Author that has not been submitted to any third party for publication. Further, the Author represents and warrants that the Article does not infringe on any third-party copyright or any other property or legal rights of another, does not contain matter that is defamatory, and does not reproduce any textual or graphic material that is the property of another for the use of which permission is required.
– The following must appear at the end of the byline: “The views expressed herein are those of the Author(s). They do not necessarily represent the views of the Sin City Presents Magazine, or their staffs, contributors, or advertisers.”
– Sin City Presents reserves the right to edit all images and written content submitted.
– Submission of content does not guarantee publication. We reserve the right to refuse publication of any material submitted.
– NO adult content permitted and content may not defame or slander any business, product, person or service.
– Contributors will not be monetarily compensated.
– Author must grant Sin City Presents royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, make, reproduce, distribute, perform, display and create derivative works from the Article, including translation(s) into other languages, in whole or in part, in any media now known or later developed, including in publications other than the Sin City Presents Magazine.
– Contributing writer represents that any image, artwork, content, text or other copyrightable material given to Sin City Presents Magazine and/or sincitypresents.com is either owned by contributing writer, contributing writer owns exclusive rights of copyright and/or has obtained, in writing, the legal right of license, which authorizes the duplication’s of such materials. Contributing writer gives Sin City Presents Magazine and sincitypresents.com full rights to use the image, artwork, content, text or material submitted.
– Contributing authors must agree to indemnify and hold Sin City Presents Magazine and sincitypresents.com harmless for all cost, damage, expenses, including attorney fees and court cost which directly or indirectly may arise from any material supplied by contributing writer.
For additional information please contact us directly at 702-517-0184 or email: email@example.com